Loading

Contacts

Phone:

+966 13 328 8288

Address:

The Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA), Dhahran 4088-34455, Building: 15 - Eastern Province, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

STAR

TAQA Al-Rushaid for Marine Works (TAM). TAQA and Al-Rushaid Petroleum Investment Company equally own TAM. TAM owns 60% of Saipem TAQA Al-Rushaid Fabricators Company Ltd (STAR). STAR was established in 2007 as a limited liability partnership between TAQA and AIRushaid for Marine works co. Ltd. TAM owns 60%, and Saipem International owns the remaining 40%. STAR began its activities in 2008 with engineering, design, and construction of offshore platforms for Saudi Aramco at King Abdulaziz Port in Dammam. STAR’s activities are the fabrication and load-out of offshore facilities from a 400,000 square meter fabrication yard built following international standards. Yearly production capacity is 30,000 metric tons of offshore structures. Further yard expansion plans adding another 130,525 square meters are underway.

Incorporation

2007

Investment

Affiliate

Let’s Talk

TAQA strategic thrust is to become a regional (OFSE) player servicing the MENA markets.