Established in Saudi Arabia in 2003, TAQA provides products and solutions to the energy industry, enabling the performance of its customers.
TAQA continues to innovate by developing and deploying technologies, products and services and building long-term customer relationships. With more than 5,500 employees across 20 countries, TAQA’s well services portfolio includes, Coiled Tubing & Stimulation, Cementing, Wireline, Frac, Directional Drilling, Downhole Tools, Completions, Well Testing, Slickline, Inspection, H2S Safety, and Logging & Perforating.
At TAQA, it is all about growing assertively and sustainably, exceeding customer expectations, becoming the employer of choice and bringing the utmost value to our shareholders, customers, and people.
TAQA is a Saudi joint stock company endorsed by the Ministry of Petroleum & Mineral Resources. The Public Investment Fund owns 54% of TAQA, while the remaining 46% is owned collectively by government agencies, joint stock companies, and several private and industrial investors representing a cross-section of the Saudi industrial community.
We revamped our identity to signify the bold, energetic and forward-looking culture of TAQA and convey our ambitions and commitment to sustainable growth. The brand symbolizes the values we stand for Human, Boundless and Progressive. Our logo symbolically captures our mission, depicting an abstract of the letter “T” that compounds an arrow with the energy symbol, neatly representing our identity as forward-thinking enablers of the energy sector.
The core values that constitute TAQA’s identity as an organization imbue every aspect of our work and culture. By upholding these principles through balancing ambitious innovation with a dedication to the people and communities we operate in, we have built a global reputation that we are proud of.
We are committed to maximize shareholder value through Profitable Revenue Growth and delivering world class investment returns.
Our customer’s value creation is focused around offering differentiated, competitive products and services, through innovative and creative commercial offering.
People are the center of our attention; we strive to create a sustainable environment that is empowering involving and rewarding inside and outside TAQA.
We put our people, partners and the community at the center of everything we do.
To bring the utmost value to our shareholders, we’re fearless in our pursuit of new market opportunities, daring product innovations, and transformative partnerships.
An agile, forward-thinking force for evolution that customers choose without hesitation. We provide innovative solutions to advance and enable the energy sector.
TAQA has a heritage of more than 55 years, dating back to the establishment of its first subsidiaries, Arabian Drilling and the Arabian Geophysical and Surveying Company. The company is expanding its Well Services business organically and inorganically through strategic acquisitions to strengthen its technology portfolio and expand geographically.
TAQA is established in Saudi Arabia
Launched the first manufacturer of Seamless Pipes in Saudi Arabia
Established Air Liquide Arabia, a Joint Venture with Air Liquide, for production of Industrial Gases
Established Saipem TAQA AIRushaid Fabricators, a limited liability partnership with AIRushaid for Marine works and Saipem International, for fabrication of offshore facilities
Established Sanjel International Saudi Arabia for Cementing and Pressure Pumping
Acquired JV partner shares in Sanjel International Saudi Arabia
TAQA acquires 100% of Cougar Drilling solutions, an industry leader in downhole tools and directional drilling
Established TAQA Well Solutions, building on cementing and coiled tubing capabilities
TAQA acquires significant stake in OPT Oilfield Chemicals to secure access to world-class specialty chemicals and products
TAQA completes the JESCO divestiture, creating a strengthened, seamless pipe industry within the Kingdom
Acquired Target to create differentiation to our Well Intervention business
Arabian Drilling Company converted from limited liability to joint-stock company in preparation for the successful issue of Sukuk (bonds) in early 2022
The new TAQA brand is created to cohesively portray the company’s central strategy
Acquired Tendeka, a UK-based Well Completion Company
Listing listed Arabian Drilling shares on the Main Market of the Saudi Exchange