Home | Site map | Webmail  
 
 
Monday, January 16, 2017
Subsidiaries
 
 
Affiliates
:: TAQA :: - Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Co.
Home Subsidiaries Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Co.
 
  Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Company (ARGAS)
 
Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Company (ARGAS) was established in 1966 as a limited liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51% of the shares and Compagnie Générale de Géophysique (now CGGVeritas) which owns the remaining 49%.

ARGAS is considered the first Saudi Company of its kind in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the entire Middle East and specializes in land, offshore and airborne geophysical surveying services for the exploration and development of hydrocarbon, mineral and ground water resources as well as other activities related to exploration of natural resources, including seismology and oceanography, geodetic studies and mapping.

The Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Company (ARGAS) is working to develop practical integrated to the Saudi employment, where the percentage of Saudization by the end of the year 2013 reached 41%.


Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Co. (ARGAS)
Tel. +966 13 881 2612
Fax. +966 13 881 2618
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Website: www.argasksa.com

 
 
 
 
Private Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us
© TAQA 2007-2015 | All Rights Reserved